Guru Nanak Driving School in Regina, Saskatchewan is an SGI Approved Class 5 Driving School in Regina and Moose Jaw. We also provide High School Driving Education. Class 5 Driver Training (6 hours in-Class and 6 hours in-Car training) also known as 6/6 Class 5 Training or 6 by 6 Class 5 Training in Regina, Moose Jaw, and surrounding areas. Upon completion of the course, we issue an official SGI 6 & 6 Certificate. If you would like to register for the 6/6 Training, Please Click Here.
What is 6/6 Class 5 Mandatory driver education in Saskatchewan and why 6 by 6 Class Training is Mandatory in Saskatchewan?
If you have a Class 7 Licence you’re not eligible for a higher class of driver’s licence unless you’ve completed the High School Driver Education Program or received a minimum of six hours of in-car and six hours of in-class instruction from a Certified Class 5 Driving instructor . Class 5 Driving instructors must be certified by SGI. When hiring a driving instructor, ask to see their instructor certification card to ensure it is valid.
The driver instructor will issue a Driver Education Certificate. You must present the Driver Education Certificate to the driver examiner at the time of your Class 5 road test(s).
How Can I find the Best Class 5 Driving School in Regina, Saskatchewan?
Before you hire a driving school in Regina or Moose jaw or any where in Saskatchewan, please make sure to see their testimonials and find out what the students says about their Education/Training.
if Satisfied, then call and get registered with them.
What will I be going to learn in 6&6 SGI Class 5 Mandatory Training?
We Cover Each and Everything in 6 Hours in Class and 6 Hours In-Car, However, here are some of the highlighting features of our training Program but not limited to the following
6 Hours In-Class
- Safety i.e. Road users, Pedestrians, Animals, and properties
- Rules of the Roads that How to drive Collision Free, Safely and Confidently.
- Safe Lane Changing on Multilane Roads i.e. City, Highways.
- City Driving – How to Perform Proper Visual Search Patterns in the city, How to deal with Pedestrians, Jay Walkers, Narrow Streets, Rush Areas One Ways Streets, Two Way Streets, One way to Two Way and Two Way to One Way Streets.
- Parking – Parallel Parking, Back in Parking, Nose in Parking (Mall Parking), Angel Parking
- IPDE (IPDE is a technique that prevents you from collision, however, there are special ways to implement it i.e. Different techniques should be used to perform IPDE in the City as compared to Highway and Gravel Road…So Do not Worry We cover all these.
- Highway Driving …Like Passing, Speeding, Visual Search patterns, How to deal with Hazards (Real and Potential Hazards), Highway Hypnosis, Velocitization, Ditches, Estimation of Closing Time, Curves and Corners, Entering and Exiting from the Highways.
- Alcohol and Driver Condition
- Road Rage
- Collisions and Law of Physics
and Much More….!
You could join our 6 and 6 SGI training which would be 6 hours of Zoom In-Class from the comfort of your home. Upon completion of your 6 hours In-Class course, we will contact you to start your In-Car sessions. We can schedule your In-Car drives as per your availability. We will pick you up from your home, office, or anywhere within the city and will drop you off anywhere in the city WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST. Upon completion of the course on our last In-Car drive, we will issue SGI Certificate (6 by 6).
6 Hours In-Car Driving Lessons in Saskatchewan
Guru Nanak Driving School in Regina and Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan always modifies the driving lessons as per student’s adoptability .
6 Hours In-Car driving lessons consist of
- Basic Drive
- Gravel Road Drive
- Highway Drive
- Downtown Drive
- Downtown Drive
- Review and Suggestions
6/6 is the best training to get in Saskatchewan before you go on the road as you will be learning about all sorts of driving as I mentioned above. if you would like to register for your 6and6 Driving training Please Click Here